13 dezembro, 2019

Forough Farrokhzad


I will greet the sun again
and the little river that once ran in me
and the clouds that were my ruminations
and the aching blooms of poplar trees,
my companions in those seasons of drought.
I will greet the crowd of crows again,
who brought me their rich perfumes,
gifts from gardens of the night,
and my mother who lived in the mirror
and whose shape was the shape of my own old age.
I will greet the earth again,
who in her lust to create me again,
fills her fiery belly with seeds of green.
I am coming, I am coming, I will come again,
with my long hair dripping the scent of dirt,
with my eyes inflicting the density of darkness,
with brambles I’ve picked from the far side of the wall.
I am coming, I am coming, I will come again,
and the doorway once more will be filled with love
and I’ll greet the lovers standing in the doorway,
and the little girl there
still standing in love.



Forough Farrokhzad

...


Saudarei de novo o sol

e o pequeno riacho que dantes corria em mim
e as nuvens que eram os meus pensamentos
e os doridos rebentos dos álamos,
meus companheiros nessas estações de seca.
Saudarei de novo a multidão de corvos,
que me trouxeram os seus nobres perfumes,
presentes dos jardins da noite,
e a minha mãe que vivia no espelho
e cuja sombra era a sombra da minha própria velhice.
Saudarei de novo a terra,
que na luxúria de me criar de novo,
enche a sua fogosa barriga de verdes sementes.
Estou a chegar, estou a chegar, chegarei de novo,
com o meu longo cabelo pingando o aroma da poeira,
com os meus olhos impondo a densidade das trevas,
com amoras escolhidas do lado oposto da parede.
Estou a chegar, estou a chegar, chegarei de novo,
e a entrada mais uma vez se encherá de amor
e saudarei os amantes, de pé à porta,
e a menina aí
ainda firme no amor.

(trad. muito livre, CT, dezembro 2019)

Nenhum comentário: